MKTraining provides best Tableau training with the IT industry specialists. As our trainers are experienced certified trainers, they will share their experience, tips and tricks in the Tableau training. Tableau Online Training is designed for the beginner to intermediate-level Tableau user. It is for anyone who works with data – regardless of technical or analytical background. This course is designed to help you understand the important concepts and techniques used in Tableau to move from simple to complex visualizations and learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards.
Highlights of Tableau training:-
* Very in depth course material with Real Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for Tableau Online Trainings.
* We provide Case studies for Tableau training.
* Sessions are scheduled based upon your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real time Experts.
* We provide you with your recorded session for further Reference.
* Normal Track, Fast Track and Weekend Batches are also provided for Tableau Training.
* We also provide Cost Effective and Flexible Payment Schemes.
Tableau Training Course Content
Introduction and Overview
- Why Tableau? Why Visualization?
- Level Setting – Terminology
- Getting Started – creating some powerful visualizations quickly
- The Tableau Product Line
- Things you should know about Tableau
Connecting to Data and introduction to data source concept
- Working with data files versus database server
- Understanding the Tableau workspace
- Dimensions and Measures
- Using Show Me!
- Tour of Shelves (How shelves and marks work)
- Building Basic Views
- Help Menu and Samples
- Saving and sharing your work
- Size and Transparency
- Working with Dates
- Date aggregations and date parts
- Discrete versus Continuous
- Dual Axis / Multiple Measures
- Combo Charts with different mark types
- Geographic Map Page Trails
- Heat Map
- Density Chart
- Scatter Plots
- Pie Charts and Bar Charts
- Small Multiples
- Working with aggregate versus disaggregate data
- Sorting & Grouping
- Filtering and Quick Filters
- Cross-Tabs (Pivot Tables)
- Totals and Subtotals Drilling and Drill Through
- Aggregation and Disaggregation
- Percent of Total
- Working with Statistics and Trend lines
Getting Started with Calculated Fields
Working with String Functions
- Basic Arithmetic Calculations
- Date Math
- Working with Totals
- Custom Aggregations
- Logic Statements
Options in Formatting your Visualization
- Working with Labels and Annotations
- Effective Use of Titles and Captions
- Introduction to Visual Best Practices
Building Interactive Dashboard
Combining multiple visualizations into a dashboard
- Making your worksheet interactive by using actions and filters
- An Introduction to Best Practices in Visualization
- Publish to Reader
- Packaged Workbooks
- Publish to Office
- Publish to PDF
- Publish to Tableau Server and Sharing over the Web
Tableau Online Training, Tableau Online Training From India, Tableau Online Training From Hyderabad, Tableau Online Training Institute, Tableau Online Training Videos, Tableau Online Training Course, Tableau Course Training Material, Tableau Course Syllabus, Tableau Interview Questions.