MKTraining Insitute offers the best SAP PM Online course with the IT industry specialists. As our trainers are experienced certified tutors, they will share their experience, tips and tricks in the SAP PM course and we also providing courses like SCCM 2012 Online Training. The SAP PM application component provides businesses with a comprehensive software solution for all maintenance activities that are performed within a company. The uniform, graphical user interface is particularly user-friendly and quickly meets with acceptance thanks to the numerous possibilities that are available for tailoring it to meet individual business requirements.
Highlights of SAP PM training:-
* Very in depth course material with Real Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for SAP PM Online Trainings.
* We provide Case studies for SAP PM training.
* Sessions are scheduled based upon your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real time Experts.
* We provide you with your recorded session for further Reference.
* Normal Track, Fast Track and Weekend Batches are also provided for SAP PM Training.
* We also provide Cost Effective and Flexible Payment Schemes.
SAP PM Training Course Content
- SAP Overview
- my SAP Business Suite
- Navigation (system handling)
- Plant Maintenance Overview
- PM Organizational Structure
- Planning Plant
- Maintenance Plant
- Planner Groups
- Work center
- Master Data:
- Functional Location
- Serial Numbers
- Equipment BOM & Assembly BOM & Functional Location BOM
- Measuring Point and Measuring counter
- Maintenance Processing – Planning – PM01 & PM02
- Breakdown and Corrective Maintenance
- Creation of Maintenance Notification
- Release of Maintenance Notification
- Maintenance Order creation from Notification
- Material Requirement Planning.
- Purchase Order creation for Maintenance Materials
- Maintenance Processing – Execution
- Maintenance Order Release
- Goods issue for Maintenance Order
- Confirmation of Maintenance Order
- Settlement of Maintenance Order
- Closing of Maintenance Order
- Preventive Maintenance –PM03
- Maintenance Strategy
- Different Task lists
- Time based strategy Plan
- Performance based strategy Plan
- Condition based Maintenance
- Creation of Maintenance Plan
- Scheduling of Maintenance Plan
- Preventive Maintenance Order execution
- Dead line Monitoring
- Refurbishment of Spare Parts –PM04
- Spare Parts
- Refurbishment of spare parts Processing
- Inspection of Measuring equipment – PM06
- Integration with Quality Management
- Calibration inspection
- Various Reports in PM module
- Functional Location Reports
- Equipments Reports
- Maintenance Order Reports
- Other Reports
- Important Configuration and Integration with other modules
- Configuration steps involved in PM
- PM integration with MM, PP, QM and FI/CO modules
SAP PM Training, SAP PM Online Training From India, SAP PM Online Training Hyderabad, SAP PM Online Training Institute, SAP PM Training Videos, SAP PM Training Material, SAP PM Training Tutorial, SAP PM Training Classes, SAP PM Interview Questions, SAP PM Online Course.