MKtraining provides best SalesForce training by our certified trainers. We are delighted to be one of the best leading IT online training institute with best experienced IT professionals and skilled resources. Salesforce makes revolutionary business applications, served from the cloud, designed to help you generate leads, get new customers, close deals faster, and sell, service, and market smarter. It all adds up to growth, and possibly the need for more office space. We have been offering courses to consultants, companies so that they can meet all the challenges in their respective technologies.
Highlights of Salesforce training:-
* Very in depth course material with Real Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for Salesforce Online Trainings.
* We provide Case studies for Salesforce training.
* Sessions are scheduled based upon your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real time Experts.
* We provide you with your recorded session for further Reference.
* Normal Track, Fast Track and Weekend Batches are also provided for Salesforce Training.
* We also provide Cost Effective and Flexible Payment Schemes.
SalesForce Training Course Content
1. Overview Of SalesForce
- Overview of Salesforce
- Other Cloud Computing Providers
2. Identity Management
- Trusted IP Ranges
- Login Access Settings
- Security Token
- Personal Email Settings
- Changing Password
3. UI / Navigation Settings
- Configuring the UI
- Configuring the Search Settings
- Configuring Chatter
4. Organization Administration
- Company Profile & Licenses
- Multi Currencies
- Fiscal Year
- Storage Settings
- User Login Restrictions
- Administering the Standard Objects & Fields
- Creating custom Objects & Fields
- Objects Relationships
- Managing the Pick lists
- Creating Formulas & Roll Up Summary Fields
- Creating Applications, Tab
- Page Layouts
- Record Types
- Data Quality – Validation rules
6. Security & Data Access
- Role Hierarchy
- Organization Wide Defaults(OWD)
- Sharing Rules
- Record Level Access & Exceptions
- Managing Users, Public Groups
7. Automation – Work Flows
- Workflow rules
- Tasks & Email Alerts
- Field Updates
- Approval Process Steps
8. Data Utilities
- Import Wizard
- Data Loader – DML Operations
- Data Export – Schedule
- Mass Update, Delete and Recycle bin
- Reports & Dashboards
- Report Types
- Scheduling Reports & Dashboards
- Analytical Snapshots
10. Marketing Administration
- Campaign Management
- Lead Management
- Assignment & Auto Response Rules
11. Service Administration
- Case Management
- Solution Management
- Assignment & Auto Response Rules
12. Additional Content
- Application Exchange Market Place
- Console Setup
- Security Settings
- Password Policies
- Session Settings
- Viewing Setup Audit Trial
- Desktop Integration
- Sandbox Management
- Communication Template
- Email Administration & Mass Email
- Mobile Administration
- Custom Links
- Web Tabs
- Introduction to Apex
- Difference b/w Traditional programming/Markup languages with Apex
- What, How and Why of Apex?
- When is Apex Used?
- Primitive Data Types, Sobjects
- Collections in Apex
- SOQL and SOSL
- DML operations.
- Apex Triggers
- Order of Execution in Triggers
- Testing Triggers and improving the code coverage.
- Testing Strategies to make it accurate and exhaustive
- Governor Limits
- Tips to make sure that the code we write is well within the Governor limits.
- Apex Scheduler
- Scheduling Apex classes through the API.
- Visualforce Architecture.
- Understanding the MVC style development in Visualforce.
- Why write custom pages in Visualforce?
- Styling and Scripting Visualforce pages
- The Visualforce Component Reference Library.
- Building sophisticated UI with Visualforce markup.
- Visualforce Controllers.(Standard, custom and controller Extensions
- Creating reusable Custom components in Visualforce.
- Complex data Visualization using Wrappers
- Asynchronous Apex calls using AJAX
- Batch Apex, Schedule Apex, Testing Apex, Dynamic Apex
- Apex Callouts (Consuming external Web services)
- HTTP API,SOAP API,REST API Live examples
- Apex Best Practices
- Customer portal/Partner Portal
- io (Cloud Based Data Loader)
Salesforce Training, Salesforce Online Training From India, Salesforce Online Training Hyderabad, Salesforce Online Training Institute, Salesforce Training Videos, Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Training Material, Salesforce Training Tutorial, Salesforce Training Classes, Salesforce Interview Questions, Salesforce Online Course.