MKTraining offers best Power BI training which is designed by professionals with IT Industry Specialists. As our trainers are experienced certified trainers, they will share their experience, tips and tricks in the Power BI training. Power BI online training is offered to consultants, companies so that they can meet all the challenges in their respective technologies. Power BI is a business analytics service provided by Microsoft. It provides interactive visualizations with self-service business intelligence capabilities, where end users can create reports and dashboards by themselves, without having to depend on any information technology staff or database administrator.
Highlights of Power BI training:-
* Very in depth course material with Real Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for Power BI trainings.
* We provide Case studies for Power BI training.
* Sessions are scheduled based upon your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real time Experts.
* We provide you with your recorded session for further Reference.
* Normal Track, Fast Track and Weekend Batches are also provided for Power BI Training.
* We also provide Cost Effective and Flexible Payment Schemes.
Power BI Training Course Content
- Introduction to Power BI
- Introduction to Excel
- Relationship between Excel &Power BI
- Understanding Excel BI add
- Why power BI
- Downloading and installing Power BI.
- Power BI Desktop &Power BI Services.
- Building blocks of Power BI
- Different external data source
- Fetching data from different files
- Working with import and direct query
- Creating custom table in the Power BI
- Merge Queries and Append Queries
- Remove columns and split columns
- Choosing required columns in the data
- Working with different transformations
- Applied steps in query editor
- Working with hierarchies and measures
- Working with Pivot &Unpivot columns
- Creating index and custom columns
- Group By functionality in Query Editor
Groups, Pivots, Filters
- Creating and Working with groups
- Managing the null values and errors
- Managing data types in Query editor
- Working with dynamic parameters.
- Dynamic parameters to filter
DAX functions with Power BI
- Working with DAX Functions
- Calculated Measures by using DAX
- Parameters with DAX
- Dynamic Report Filters, Expressions
Power BI Desktop
- Connecting to Data sources
- Working with different visualizations
- Importing custom visualizations
- Working with table and matrix visuals
- Working with different level of filters
- Data Visualizations with Power BI
- Single row & multi row cards
- Defining relationships between tables
- Creating a custom table with range
- Publishing a report to Power BI Services
Power BI Views & KPIs
- Working with Power BI Views
- Working with Data Hierarchies
- In-built slicers and custom slicers
- Working with reference lines
- Working with Power pivot data model
- Working with data modeling
- Developing KPIs and Measures
Power BI Services
- Data from multiple Data Sources
- Reports from various data sets
- Dashboards from multiple reports
- Working with MY WORK SPACE group
- Creating Groups & Working
- Managing Gateways & Content Packs
- Adding tiles to the Dash Boards
- Adding YouTube videos to dashboards
- Adding images to the dashboards
- Working with all visualizations
- Using natural language Q&A to data
- Reading & Editing Power BI Views
- Managing report in Power BI Services
- Scheduling refresh to the Datasets
- Share dashboards to Client
Power BI Online Training, Power BI Training in India, Power BI Training in Hyderabad, Power BI Online Training Institute, Power BI Online Training Videos, Power BI Training Course, Power BI Course Training Material, Power BI Course Syllabus, Power BI Interview Questions.