MKtraining is one of the best training institute in leading IT online training. We provide best Oracle OSB Online training with well trained and real time trainers. Oracle Service Bus enables the integration of services that support a variety of different protocols, security policies, and service level agreements.It also covers the management, monitoring, securing, and high availibility of services hosted through Oracle Service Bus 11g. OSB online training is offered to consultants, companies so that they can meet all the challenges in their respective technologies.
Highlights of OSB training:-
* Very in depth course material with Real Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for OSB Online Trainings.
* We provide Case studies for OSB training.
* Sessions are scheduled based upon your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real time Experts.
* We provide you with your recorded session for further Reference.
* Normal Track, Fast Track and Weekend Batches are also provided for OSB Training.
* We also provide Cost Effective and Flexible Payment Schemes.
Oracle Service Bus Course Content
1. Introduction to Oracle Service Bus
- Introducing the Service Oriented Architecture
- Describing the Oracle Service Bus Architecture
- Introducing the Role of Oracle Service Bus
2. Message Flow
- Introducing the Oracle Service Bus Resources
- Explaining the Message Context Model and the Message Context Variables
- Understanding the Message Flow and the Nodes/Elements of a Message Flow
3. Message Flow Actions
- Describing the Communication Actions You Can Add to a Route or a Stage in a Message Flow
- Describing the Flow Control Action You Can Add to a Route or a Stage in a Message Flow
- Describing the Message Processing Actions You Can Add to a Stage in a Message Flow
- Describing the Reporting Actions You Can Add to a Stage in a Message Flow
- Using XQuery Mapping and Transformations
4. Message Flow Best Practices
- Introducing Split-Joins
- Describing the Concept of Dynamic Routing
5. Transports in Oracle Service Bus
- Describing Oracle SOA Suite Transport (SOA-DIRECT)
- Describing JCA Transport
- Describing Representational State Transfer (REST)
6. Debugging with Oracle Service Bus
- Describing and Configuring Error Handling in Oracle Service Bus
- Configuring Validation in Oracle Service Bus
- Explaining the Usage of the Reporting Action
7. Introduction to Oracle Service Bus Security
- Introducing Oracle Service Bus Security
- Securing OSB with OWSM
- Introducing Message Level Security
4.6 out of
5 based on
Write A Review
OSB Training, OSB Online Training From India, OSB Online Training Hyderabad, OSB Online Training Institute, OSB Training Videos, OSB Developer, OSB Training Material, OSB Training Tutorial, OSB Training Classes, OSB Interview Questions, OSB Online Course.