MKTraining offers the best Oracle SOA 12c training with IT industry specialists. As our trainers are experienced certified trainers, they will share their experience, tips and tricks in the Oracle SOA training. Oracle SOA Suite enables system developers to set up and manage services and to orchestrate them into composite applications and business processes. With Oracle SOA Suite’s hot-plugable components, organizations can easily extend and evolve their architectures instead of replacing existing investments. Oracle SOA online training is offered to consultants, companies so that they can meet all the challenges in their respective technologies.
Highlights of Oracle SOA training:-
* Very in depth course material with Real Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for Oracle SOA Online Trainings.
* We provide Case studies for Oracle SOA training.
* Sessions are scheduled based upon your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real time Experts.
* We provide you with your recorded session for further Reference.
* Normal Track, Fast Track and Weekend Batches are also provided for Oracle SOA Training.
* We also provide Cost Effective and Flexible Payment Schemes.
Oracle SOA 12C Course Content
Overview of Oracle SOA
- SOA to a Layman
- Overview of Oracle SOA
- Real Time Examples
- SOA Components.
- Advantages in using Oracle SOA
- Difference between SOA 11g and SOA 12c
Web Services Introduction
- Overview of XML, XSD, Web-Services, SOAP, UDDI, WSDL
- WebServices Sample Demonstration.
- Understanding WSDL
Service Component Architecture (SCA)
- Introduction to Service Component Architecture
- Building blocks of SCA
- DesignTime Introduction
- Introduction to Components of SOA
- Overview of Weblogic server
- Overview Weblogic Domains and Server instances
- Overview of Oracle SOA Topology
- Setting up Oracle SOA Environment
Managing and Monitoring Composite Applications
- Overview of Weblogic Console and Enterprise Manager
- Setting up JDeveloper for deploying Composite Applications
- Deploying a Composite Application Using EM
- Creating Partitions for grouping deployments
Business Process Execution Language(BPEL)
- Introduction to Oracle BPEL
- Overview of the Oracle BPEL Component designer in Oracle SOA Suite
- Interaction Patterns in Oracle BPEL
- Developing & Deploying a simple Oracle BPEL Process
- Administer and Monitor Oracle BPEL processes in EM
Activities in Oracle BPEL Component Designer
- Scopes & Variables in Oracle BPEL
- Invocation Constructs in BPEL
- Working with Parallel Flows
- Conditional Branching
- Exception Handling
- Oracle Extension Activities
Orchestrating Services with Oracle BPEL
- Invoking external services in Oracle BPEL
- Overview of Partner Link
- Orchestrate services through BPEL for a Synchronous Service
- Orchestrate services through BPEL for an Asynchronous Service
Fault Handling and Exception Management
- Events and Timeouts
- Fault and Exception Handling
- BPEL’s exception Handling, various activities in it
- Fault Management Framework
- MDS Advantages
- Types of MDS deployment.
- Configuration in Composites.
Event Delivery Network
- Introduction to Event Delivery Network
- Consuming Events from EDN.
- Defining Events and using them.
- Introduction to Sensors
- Use of Sensors
- Different types of sensors
Working with Mediator Components
- Introduction to the Mediator Component
- Creating a Mediator Component
- Adding Routing Rules
- Create Content Based Routing filters
- Schemetron Validations
- Create XSL Transformations with XSLT Mapper
- Fault Handling in mediator
Creating Adapter Services
- Architecture of Technology Adapters
- Pre-built technology Adapters in SOA Suite 11g
- Configuring Datasources, ConnectionPools, JNDI
- Working with a Database Adapter
- Working with a JMS Adapter
- Working with a File Adapter
Human Workflow and Work List Application
- Human Workflow Service Concepts
- Features of workflow service
- Workflow service components
- Modeling Workflows
- Work list Application Features
Business Rule and Decision Tables
- Introduction to Business Rules.
- Introduction to Decision tables
- Using Business Rules and Decision tables in BPEL
SOA Composite Applications Lifecycle
- Lifecycle and its Importance
- Development environment approach
- Surfacing binding properties to composite Level
- Generating and modifying Configuration Plans
- Test Environment approach
- Production approach
Testing and Debugging Composite Applications
- Creating Test Suites for Composite Applications
- Testing Initiation of Inbound Messages, Emulating Outbound, Fault and Callback Messages
- Creating Variable or XML Assertions
- Debugging Composite Applications
Securing Services and Composite Applications
- Introduction to Web Service Security
- Oracle Web Services Manager Policy Framework
- Introduction to Security Policies
- Attaching Security Policies at Design-Time in JDeveloper
- Attaching Security Policies Post-Deployment in Enterprise Manager
- Discussing Security Propagation between Applications and an SOA Composite
Data Handling and SDOs
- Introduction to SDOs and Key Components
- ADF Business Components –A Quick Primer
- Creating ADF BC Application
- Creating BCs
- Testing Application Module
- Creating Service Interfaces
- Deploying the ADF BC Service.
- Using ADF BC as a Service in BPEL
Difference between SOA and OSB
4.6 out of
5 based on
Write A Review
Oracle Soa Training, Oracle Soa Online Training From India, Oracle Soa Online Training Hyderabad, Oracle Soa Online Training Institute, Oracle Soa Training Videos, Oracle Soa Developer, Oracle Soa Training Material, Oracle Soa Training Tutorial, Oracle Soa Training Classes, Oracle Soa Interview Questions, Oracle Soa Online Course.