MKTrainings Institute offers the best Oracle BPM training with IT industry specialists. As our trainers are experienced certified tutors, they will share their experience, tips and tricks in the Oracle BPM training. Oracle Business Process Management, a member of the Oracle Business Process Management Suite, is a complete set of tools for creating, executing, and optimizing business processes. The suite enables unparalleled collaboration between business and IT to automate and optimize business processes.
Highlights of Oracle BPM training:-
* Very in depth course material with Real Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for Oracle BPM Online Trainings.
* We provide Case studies for Oracle BPM training.
* Sessions are scheduled based upon your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real time Experts.
* We provide you with your recorded session for further Reference.
* Normal Track, Fast Track and Weekend Batches are also provided for Oracle BPM Training.
* We also provide Cost Effective and Flexible Payment Schemes.
Oracle BPM Training Course Content
- What is BPM
- Why BPM
- Real Time Examples
- SOA Vs BPM Architecture
- BPEL Vs BPM
- BPM Life Cycle
- Installing and Setting up the Oracle BPM suite environment
- Types of BPM processes that can be created in Oracle BPM
- MDS Configuration and Deployment and Usage
- Business Catalogs and Business Objects
- Using Data Associations
- Using Script Tasks
- Using Gateways – Complex, Exclusive, Inclusive and Parallel
- Using a File Adapter
- DB and JMS Data Source and Connection pooling
- Using a DB Adapter
- Using a JMS Adapter
- Using Send and Receive Tasks
- Sub process,Reusable Sub process
- event Sub-process
- Business Rules, Decision Tables, Bucket sets
- Events- Start, END, Catch, Timer, Error
- SWIM Lane and User Mapping
- Users and Groups Creation
- Using BPM Workspace
- Mapping BPM Swimlane Roles to WebLogic users
- Human Work-flow/Human Tasks – Different User Tasks
- Difference between Humanwork Flow and BPM work Flow
- Auto Generating ADF User Interfaces for the Human Tasks
- Process Tracking and Monitoring in BPM Workspace and Enterprise Manager
- Deploying BPM and ADF applications from JDeveloper.
4.6 out of
5 based on
Write A Review
Oracle BPM Training, Oracle BPM Online Training From India, BPM Online Training Hyderabad, Oracle BPM Online Training Institute, Oracle BPM Online Training Videos, Oracle Developer, Oracle BPM Training Material, BPM Training Tutorial, Oracle BPM Training Classes, Oracle Interview Questions, Oracle BPM Online Course.