MKTraining offers the best Hadoop Online training with the IT industry specialists. Our experienced certified tutors will share their experience, tips and tricks in the Hadoop training. Hadoop is an open course software framework written in Java for distributed storage and distributed processing of very large data sets on computer clusters built from commodity hardware. All modules of Hadoop Online Training are designed with a assumption that hardware failures are common and should be automatically handled by framework.
Highlights of Hadoop Online training:-
* Very in depth course material with Real Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for Hadoop Online Trainings.
* We provide Case studies for Hadoop training.
* Sessions are scheduled based upon your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real time Experts.
* We provide you with your recorded session for further Reference.
* Normal Track, Fast Track and Weekend Batches are also provided for Hadoop Training.
* We also provide Cost Effective and Flexible Payment Schemes.
Hadoop Online Training Course Content
Overview Of Hadoop Online Course
- What is Hadoop?
- History of Hadoop
- Building Blocks – Hadoop Eco-System
- Who is behind Hadoop?
- What Hadoop is good for and why it is Good
- Configuring HDFS
- Interacting With HDFS
- HDFS Permissions and Security
- Additional HDFS Tasks
- HDFS Overview and Architecture
- HDFS Installation
- Hadoop File System Shell
- File System Java API
- Map/Reduce Overview and Architecture
- Developing Map/Red Jobs
- Input and Output Formats
- Job Configuration
- Job Submission
- Practicing Map Reduce Programs
Getting Started With Eclipse IDE
- Configuring Hadoop API on Eclipse IDE
- Connecting Eclipse IDE to HDFS
Advanced MapReduce Features
- Custom Data Types
- Input Formats
- Output Formats
- Partitioning Data
- Reporting Custom Metrics
- Distributing Auxiliary Job Data
Distributing Debug Scripts
Using Yahoo Web Services
- Pig Overview
- Pig Latin
- Pig with HDFS
- Hive Overview
- Hive QL
- Hive Unstructured Data Analyzation
- Hive Semistructured Data Analyzation
- HBase Overview and Architecture
- HBase Installation
- HBase Shell
- CRUD operations
- Scanning and Batching
- HBase Key Design
- Zoo Keeper Overview
- Server Mantainance
- Sqoop Overview
- Imports and Exports
- Basic Setup
- Important Directories
- Selecting Machines
- Cluster Configurations
- Small Clusters: 2-10 Nodes
- Medium Clusters: 10-40 Nodes
- Large Clusters: Multiple Racks
Putting it all together
- Distributed installations
4.6 out of
5 based on
Write A Review
Hadoop Training, Hadoop Online Training From India, Hadoop Online Training Hyderabad, Hadoop Online Training Institute, Hadoop Training Videos, Hadoop Developer, Hadoop Training Material, Hadoop Training Tutorial, Hadoop Training Classes, Hadoop Interview Questions, Hadoop Online Course.