MKTrainings offers the best Amazon web server (AWS) online training course is designed by IT Professionals and specialists. The course Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a collection of cloud computing services is also called as web services, that make up a cloud computing platform offered by amazon.com. These services operate from many regions across the world. The most central and well known of these services arguably include Amazon Elastic compute cloud is also known as “ EC2” and Amazon simple Storage Service known as “ S3”. Amazon markets AWS as a service to provide large computing capacity more quickly and more cheaply than a client company building an actual physical server farm. Our experienced and certified trainers will share their experience, tips and tricks in the Amazon Web Server Online training course. We offer this course to consultants, companies so that they can meet all the challenges in their respective technologies.
Highlights of AWS Online training:-
* Very in depth course material with Real Time Scenarios for each topic with its Solutions for AWS Online Trainings.
* We provide Case studies for AWS Online Training.
* We do Schedule the sessions based upon your comfort by our Highly Qualified Trainers and Real time Experts.
* We provide you with your recorded session for further Reference.
* We provide Normal Track, Fast Track and Weekend Batches also for AWS Online Training.
* We also provide Cost Effective and Flexible Payment Schemes.
Amazon Web Server Course Content
Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- What is cloud computing?
- Why cloud computing?
- Cloud Computing Components
- The Benefits of cloud Computing
- Specific Characteristics that Define a Cloud
Cloud Computing Deployment Models
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Community Cloud
Cloud Delivery Models
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service(PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Different Types of Enterprise Hypervisors
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Introduction to the AWS products
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
Elastic Compute Cloud Essentials
- Introduction to the AWS Management Console
- Regions and Availability Zones – How to choose the right one
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Setting up security
- Finding the right AMI
- Launching an instance – How to choose the right instance type
- Security via Key Pairs
- Working with the Security Group
- Assigning Elastic IPs
- Logging into the instance
Working with AMIs
- Choosing the right AMI
- Creating your own AMI
- Deciding what goes into an AMI
Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Creating and deleting volumes
- Attaching and detaching volumes
- Mounting and Unmounting the attached volume
- Creating snapshots
Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Creating and deleting buckets
- Adding objects to buckets
- Getting objects
- Deleting objects
- Hosting a sample static website by using s3.
- Working with Permissions of S3.
- Discussing lifecycles in s3
Relational Database Service
- Selecting the Engine
- Configuring the Database Engine
- Creating your Database
- Setting up automatic backups
- Authorizing access to the DB via DB Security Groups
- Monitoring the AWS Service Health Dashboard
- Using Cloudwatch for Monitoring
- Setting up your metrics
- Setting up notifications
Identity & Access Management
- Creating & deleting Users
- Creating & deleting Groups
- Creating & deleting Roles
- Enabling Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) to users
Other AWS Services
- Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Good practical sessions guaranteed.
AWS Online Training, AWS Training From India, Amazon Web Services Training Hyderabad, AWS Online Training Institute, AWS Training Videos, AWS Online Tutorial, AWS Training Material, Amazon Web Services Training Tutorial, AWS Training Classes, AWS Interview Questions, AWS Online Course,AWS Training Institute From India